Support for Clearer Skin
Nicomide® contains the natural ingredients niacinamide, zinc, and folic acid.Learn More
Order Free Samples
Fill out our form to receive complimentary samples for your practice.Learn More
Patients pay no more than $25* with the Avion eVoucherRx™ Savings Program.Learn More
A Prescription Dietary Supplement to Help Support Healthier Skin
Nicomide® is a well-tolerated vitamin + mineral formula.10
- High levels of niacinamide and zinc10
- Added benefits of folic acid, copper, selenium, and chromium10
- One tablet, taken twice daily, or as directed by your physician
WARNINGS: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Use only under the advice and supervision of a physician if you have a history of jaundice, liver disease or diabetes. Abnormal liver function tests have been reported in persons taking daily doses of 500 mg or more of niacinamide. Folate intake should not exceed 250% of the Daily Value (1,000 mcg).
NICOMIDE® CONTAINS L-METHYLFOLATE CALCIUM. THE L-METHYLFOLATE ([6S]-N5-METHYLTETRAHYDROFOLIC ACID CALCIUM SALT) IN NICOMIDE® IS LESS THAN 1.0% D-ISOMER.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATIONS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Click here for important safety information.
- . Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Consumer Version. Niacin and niacinamide (Vitamin B3). National Institutes of Health MedlinePlus Website. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/1534.html. Reviewed August 21, 2014. Accessed December 18, 2014.
- . Fivenson, D, ‘The Mechanism of Action of Nicotinamide and Zinc in Inflammatory Skin Diseases’, 77 ( 1S ): Cutis. 2006; 5 – 10.
- . Shalita A, Smith G, Parish L, Sofman M, Chalker D ‘Topical Nicotinamide Compared with Clindamycin Gel in the Treatment of Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris’, 34 ( 6 ): International Journal of Dermatology. 1995; 434 – 437.
- . Cunliffe, W , Burke B, Dodman B ‘A double-blind trial of a zinc sulphate/citrate complex and tetracycline in the treatment of acne vulgaris’,101 ( 3 ): British Journal of Dermatology. 1979; 321 – 325.
- . Cassano, N, Amoruso A, Vena GA ‘Zinc Nutritive and Skin: An Overview’ , 20 ( ): Journal of Applied Cosmetol. 2002; 183 – 193.
- . Schwartz, J , Marsh R, Draelos Z ‘Zinc and Skin Health: Overview of Physiology and Pharmacology’, 31 ( 7 ): Dermatol Surg. 2005; 837 – 847.
- . Michaelsson, A , Juhiln L, Vahlquist A ‘Effects of Oral Zinc and Vitamin A in Acne’, 113 (1): Arch Dermatol. 1977; 31 – 36.
- . Higaki, S, ‘Lipase Inhibitors for the treatment of acne’, 22 ( ): Journal of Molecular Catalysis B Enzymatic 2003; 377 – 384.
- . Webster GF. Inflammation in acne vulgaris. J Am Acad Dermatol.1995; 33(2):247–253.
- . Nicomide Prescribing Information, Avion Pharmaceuticals, November 2017.
*Most eligible patients will pay no more than $25 for each fill. For Nicomide® the maximum benefit is $100 per fill. Patient will be responsible for any additional money due. Terms and Conditions apply.